If you're looking for great value rooms in the North East of England, look no further than Hotel 52 — spacious rooms, cosy beds, and fantastic food!
Things are slightly different at the moment so we just wanted to make sure you have everything you need throughout your stay.
The below will be available from reception.
– Tea and coffee packs
If there’s anything your require please dial ‘0’ or ask request upon check in.
Please see below all the information you may require throughout your stay.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and if there’s anything you need please call reception.
Following the recent government guidance, we are advising and following the regulations across all our hotel and restaurant to keep you and our team safe:
- Table service only
- Maximum of six people per table
- Track and trace in place
- Last food orders 8.30pm
- Last drink orders 9.30pm
- The venue will close at 10pm
We request the below from our valued customers:
- When booking a table, you are confirming you are adhering to the latest government guidelines
- To stay at your table throughout your booking
- Please do not mix with other tables
- We may ask you to leave to any time if we feel necessary for the safety of our team and customers
- We ask you are aware of people around and take care
- Vacate the premise just before 10pm
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Grab and Go breakfast menu
Breakfast is a grab and go bag which will be available at reception at the time requested.
Please see the menu below and order from reception.
Some say, it’s the most important meal of the day.
Certainly, we make sure there’s enough choice to get you off to a cracking start.
Breakfast rolls, fruit bags and porridge any which way – or just coffee and Tea. You choose.