Looking for a dog friendly hotel? Look no further than Hotel 52
Dog Friendly Accommodation
You and your four legged friend will love this dog-friendly hotel. Explore the nearby pathways, the local area then return home happy and fully exercised. Dogs are welcome in our lounge area and the beer garden.
For many people being able to bring their four-legged friend on a short break is an important factor so we welcome dogs in our bedrooms.
We welcome dogs with open arms but we do have some ‘house rules’ for the benefit of all our guests.
£10 per dog per night.
- Dogs are welcome in the lounge and bar but should be clean and on a lead. It is possible for your dog to accompany you whilst dining. Please advice reception.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive.
- If a dog causes any damage to a bedroom such as chewing, fouling of the carpet or excessive dirt/dog hairs then the guest will be fairly charged for the cost of deep cleaning/repairs.
- Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the ‘dog waste’ bin provided at the end of the hotel drive.
- Please note that we allow a maximum of 2 dogs in a room.